Thank you for joining our Facebook group!
Whether your child has autism, ADHD, allergies, asthma, Lyme, mitochondrial dysfunction, OCD, PANS / PANDAS, sensory processing disorder, or other health challenges, I created this group to help you!
I would like to warmly welcome you to our family and hope you will find a wealth of biomedical healing information as well as support from parents just like you.
For information about my daughter and her journey with autism, PANS and Lyme, I invite you to visit the Regarding Caroline page.
Thank you again for your participation, see you in the group!
We require all new members read the below highlights from our guidelines and click the button below to confirm.
General Post Content
- Please stay on topic of biomedically healing our kids.
- We only approve posts that ask a specific question. To receive the most responses, it’s best if you write concisely and begin with a topic heading.
- We generally do not approve posts about acute illnesses unless there is an impact on a child’s broader health issues. You can find a file, “Natural Treatment for Acute Illnesses,” with information about colds, flu, and links to natural healing groups.
- If you have a question about a skin condition, please include information about your child’s diagnosis and diet and why you believe the symptoms are not acute.
- Questions about children who are not your own or you do not have power to treat (including grandchildren) are not allowed.
- To be fair to everyone, we do not allow posting questions in color.
Note: We do not allow asking for recommended doctors or other local professionals, but we have a file, “How to Find a Practitioner” with many helpful links.
Photo & Video Policy
- Please only add photos / short videos if they’re required to further explain a post. Photos for attention are not allowed.
- If you need to share a photo some may find offensive or unsettling, please write “photo in comments” and share it there only. Images of children’s private areas or of children who are not your own are strictly prohibited.
Group Files and Search Function
- We have compiled many files on a wide variety of healing topics ranging from getting started to more advanced treatments. The files can be accessed from the menu underneath the group header. Please also see our Directory of highlighted Files.
- The search function (in facebook the top menu bar) is an invaluable tool. Because our group has a tremendous amount of posts, searching old threads will usually answer most general questions more quickly than a new post.
- We do not approve posts asking basic questions that have been previously answered frequently or can easily be located in the files.
- We don’t allow mentioning you sell a product or provide a service. Advertising, soliciting, or fundraising will result in removal from the group without warning.
No Private Messaging
- Asking and answering all questions in the group ensures that everyone may benefit from the answers and members receive the most well rounded response from a variety of people.
If you have further concerns, a full version of our guidelines is available in the group files.
Please enter your email address and/or click follow and we will send you a message to confirm that you have read these guidelines and add you to our list for important group announcements. When you receive the email, please hit “Confirm.”
If you need to contact the Group Admins, please use: facebook.com/rkadmins
Thank you for reading this page, we are incredibly grateful for all parents who take time to be a part of our community!
About us: We believe that parents using biomedical treatment options are historically one another’s best support system. In our facebook group, you’ll find over 40,000 like-minded parents. Many of them ready to offer experience, knowledge and camaraderie… sharing and healing together.
We recommend this Biomed Getting Started Video if you’re new.
In addition to our facebook group, please find us on our:
- Blog – consider exploring this site for lots of helpful info
- Facebook Page | Regarding Caroline – Recovering Kids
- Sister group for women – RkVillage | The Village Blog